The Bachelor of Education (Teaching of English as Second Language -TESL) programme is designed to give students, the academic and technical skills in broad areas. The programme combines the precise training in methods of teaching English and practice with the analytical tools of education. It teaches students a wide range of skills that are valuable for careers in government schools, private schools, and international educational organizations. The programme is designed as a transformative program, which offers students, the education, training, and first-hand experience which are essential for successful international careers. The programme trains the students for current and future leadership responsibilities with the development of systematic understanding, decision making and communication skills.
- Recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC), Sri Lanka
- Recognized and listed in Hand Book of Common Wealth Universities
- Recognized and listed in International Association of Universities (IAU).
- Higher National Diploma in English HNDE from SLIATE.
- Diploma in English from National College of Education – NCOE.
- Trained English Teachers – TTC
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|02||BAE 1323||Contemporary Issues and Trends in Education||3|
|04||BAE 2423||Teaching of Grammar||3|
|05||BAE 2433||Media Resources in Teaching||3|
|06||BAE 2513||Philosophy of Education||3|
|07||BAE 2543||Environment Change And Sustainable Development||3|
|08||BAE 2613||Teaching of Reading||3|
|09||BAE 2633||Language Testing and Assessment||3|
|10||BAE 2643||Curriculum and Syllabus Design||3|
|11||BAE 3713||Technology in Education||3|
|12||BAE 3723||Theatre and Drama in ESL||3|
|13||MGT 1313||Research Methodology||3|
|14||BAE 3813||Discourse Analysis||3|
|15||BAE 3836||Research Project||6|
- Duly filled application form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate (translated to English)
- Copy of the NIC/ Passport/ Driving Licence (NIC should be translated)
- Certified True copy of the HNDE or NCOE (Attested by JP or Attorney At-Law)
- Experience Letter signed by the immediate supervisor (6 Months minimum) or proof of teaching practice
- Original GCE A/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Original GCE O/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Five passport photographs along with the relevent softcopy
Connect with us
I’ve barely even tried on a https://justdomyhomework.com/ friend’s drum set a few times.