This course aims to provide the fundamentals information technology, methodological and implementation issues of IT-related subjects. This course is both highly technical and people-orientated. The course focuses on scientific and technical areas related to software, network, web, database and internet services, along with areas such as management, communications and human behavior. The student through this course will gain in-depth knowledge and be prepared for jobs in the information technology profession. In addition, graduates will display effective communication skills, independence and creativity, critical judgment and ethical and social understanding.
- Recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC), Sri Lanka
- Recognized and listed in Hand Book of Common Wealth Universities
- Recognized and listed in International Association of Universities (IAU).
- Higher National Diploma in IT from SLIATE.
- Diploma in IT from NCOE.
- LMQ Level 5 Higher National Diploma in IT
- Final Year students of SLIATE who studying HNDIT
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|02||BIT241||Human Computer Interaction||3|
|03||BIT244||Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)||3|
|08||BIT371||RDBMS with SQL||4|
|10||BIT382||WML & WAP Programming||4|
|11||BIT383||Cryptography & Network Security||4|
- Duly filled application form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate (translated to English)
- Copy of the NIC/ Passport/ Driving Licence (NIC should be translated)
- Certified True copy of the Diploma Certificate (Attested by JP or Attorney At-Law)
- Original GCE A/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Original GCE O/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Five passport photographs along with the relevent softcopy
Connect with us
Every organization has operations that https://proessaywriting.org/ allow them to essay writing service impact stakeholders.