The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future. This program strives to provide the graduate students with adequate knowledge of business and in-depth knowledge of their subject areas. This learning will help the students to achieve success in the professional field.
- Recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC), Sri Lanka
- Recognized and listed in Hand Book of Common Wealth Universities
- Recognized and listed in International Association of Universities (IAU).
- Higher National Diploma in Management from SLIATE.
- Higher National Diploma in Business Administration from SLIATE.
- Higher National Diploma in Management from LMQ
- Final Year students of SLIATE who studying HNDM or HNDBA
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|02||BBA 3723||Event Management||3|
|03||BBA 2453||Company Law||3|
|05||BBA3753||Target Economic Region||3|
|06||BBA3713||Retail Management (RM)||3|
|07||BBA3823||Innovation Management For Global Competitiveness||3|
|09||BBA3743||Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)||3|
|11||BBA 3913||Bachelor’s Thesis||9|
- Duly filled application form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate (translated to English)
- Copy of the NIC/ Passport/ Driving Licence (NIC should be translated)
- Certified True copy of the HNDM or relevant Diploma (Attested by JP or Attorney At-Law)
- Experience Letter signed by the immediate supervisor (6 Months minimum) or proof of teaching practice
- Original GCE A/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Original GCE O/L Certificate (Obtained from the Ministry of Department of Examination)
- Five passport photographs along with the relevent softcopy
Connect with us
Wichtig ist https://pro-essay-writer.com/ nur, in den richtigen hausarbeit momenten nicht seine selbstdisziplin zu vergessen.