It uses data- specific objects and facilitates easy civil engineering calculations and representations. The certification will impart candidates’ knowledge in designing, drafting and documentation, defining workflows, and analyzing and mapping the civil engineering projects.
After the successful completion of the course, you will:
- Learn to use the AutoCASE extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D and its powerful applications.
- Master the features of Civil 3D- Design, Analysis, Drafting & Documentation, and Surveying & Mapping.
- Know how to evaluate more what-if scenarios and optimize project performance accordingly.
- Learn using the extensive library of CAD drafting styles, cartographic mapping functionality and use dynamic tables for linework.
AutoCAD Civil 3D certification program offered by CADD Centre Lanka will help Civil Engineering professionals to understand the scope of project performance and help them reduce the designing time.
The course will take you from basic to intermediate skill-set covering the following topics:
- Introduction to 3ds Max
- Modeling & Editing
- 2D Shapes
- Compound Object
- AEC Objects
- File Import & Export
- Standard Lights, Photometric Lights
- Environment Effects
- Final Project
- Civil 3D environment
- Points / Surfaces / Pipes
- Site design –parcels, alignments, profiles, assemblies, etc.
- Transportation – alignments, assemblies, corridors, sections and quantities
- Manage data