It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing.
The course is equivalent to the 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree and has been designed for individuals who are seeking a Bachelor’s degree course in computing.
- Cyber Security Threat and Risk
- Network Security and Data Communications
- Database Security and Computer Programming
- Incident Response, Investigations and Forensics
- Security Strategy: Laws, Policies and Implementation
- Digital Investigations and Forensics
- Communications and Incident Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Cyber Security Threats and Risk: Banking and Finance
- A-Levels or and equivalent qualification
- Age should be at least 16 years
- Modules within the program are assessed by assignment based