It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing.
The course is equivalent to the 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree and has been designed for individuals who are seeking a Bachelor’s degree course in computing.
- Information Technology and IT Ethics
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT
- PC Maintenance and Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts
- Logical IT Networking
- Physical IT Networking
- Network Security
- C#.NET Programming
- System Administration
- Network Routing and Switching
- Network Design and Administration
- A-Levels or and equivalent qualification
- Age should be at least 16 years
- Modules within the program are assessed by assignment based